Monday, March 30, 2009

Random






Let's go ride bikes.......










Don't you just love the glasses and helmet, it's quite the gift to have them match you know.......







Love that smile!


















Since it's been a while since I've blogged and I don't really have the time and all since I'm working this week. I thought I'd really quickly post some random shots from the park a few weeks ago. So please enjoy and I promise to post and update more soon. Oh, and we have a wedding to celebrate this Friday ~ Sandy and Brandon are getting married at the Queen Mary and we are really excited to see some of our family and help them celebrate. I hope I'll have lots of photos to post later from the wedding. Until then hope you enjoy!





1 comment:

April Cobb said...

Wonderful shots in beautiful weather! I hope work is going well! Update me.